Forest-Grown Japanese Dried Shiitake DONKO, 25-42mm, 70g
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Original price $0.00
$19.99 - $19.99
Current price $19.99
- Our Shiitake are cultivated 100% naturally outdoors on unique sweet sap oak logs in Kyushu Japan recognized as the best tasting and textured. Moreover, our drying and packaging process keeps the moisture content to < 9% which enhances the Shiitake flavor and VitaminD content. Sugimoto Shiitake promotes 100% natural and sustainable cultivation using only carefully selected local cultivators. We also can provide Kosher and Organic Certification!
- The most popular dried DONKO Shiitake mushroom on Amazon Japan. Japanese famous chef, Dr. Yukio Hattori, chose our Shiitake for his traditional Japanese New Year food "Osechi." He is known as an expert commentator on the Japanese television show "Iron Chef." His cooking school recommends our Shiitake and allows us to use his name on our products.
- This shiitake mushroom is called Donko. It is harvested while it is still budding, producing a thicker and meatier mushroom, bite-size, 25-42mm.
Key Product Features
- Forest-grown shiitake mushroom
- Kosher certification
- Endorsed by famous Japanese chef Dr. Yukio Hattori and his show 'Iron Chef'
- Sustainable cultivation methods
- Grown in collaboration with 600+ local cultivators