When Life Gives You One Too Many Lemons | Happiness and Joy Inducing Lemon + Sugar | Bath Shower Gel
Can't seem to turn that frown upside down? Do the words "cheer up"? make you want to slap someone hard?
It's time to try some positive bath-firmations.
This aromatheraputic formula is infused with lemon essential oil; the scent of lemon is said to encourage positive feelings...And the color yellow is said to foster friendly feelings, general happiness, and joy.
The botanical blend contains aloe, vitamins b and e, sage and gentian extracts that gently cleanse and nourish skin without drying. It can be used as a bubble bath and/or shower gel.
Squeeze a generous amount into warm running water or lather directly onto skin. Take a minute and just be. Realize you don't need to compare yourself with anyone else; complaining does not burn calories. Know every day holds amazing new opportunities
Fragrance: lemon + sugar
Paraben, SLS, phthalate + cruelty-free.
Water, Sodium (C14-16) Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol(Vitamin B-5), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract (and) Gentiana Lutea (Gentian)Extract (and) Equisetum Hiemale (Horsetail) Extract (and) Hypericum Perforatum(St. John's Wort) Extract (and) Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, DMDM Hydantoin, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil Fragrance Blend, Citric acid.
Key Product Features
- Fragrance: lemon + sugar
- citroen and vanilla
- This aromatherapeutic formula is infused with lemon essential oil; the scent of lemon is said to encourage positive mood and feelings of general happiness and joy.
- This natural botanical blend includes: Aloe
- vitamins B and E
- Sage and Gentian extracts
- and essential oils that gently cleanse and nourish skin without drying. Can be used as either a bubble bath or shower gel.
- Perfect gift for mom
- best friend
- humorous bath and body gift
- phthalate and cruelty-free