Premium Kaya Kopi Luwak From Indonesia Wild Palm Civets Arabica Coffee Beans, 16 Ounce
About Kopi Luwak:
- To produce Kopi Luwak, coffee berries are eaten by wild Luwak cat. In the stomach of these animals, the berries encounter proteolytic enzymes, which react with the coffee bean to remove acidity and change the flavor profile. After the Luwak excretes the beans, the farmers from Kaya Kopi collect them. Then, the outer layer of each bean is removed, and the beans are carefully clean, sun-dried and roasted. By the time you receive your Luwak coffee, it is 100% clean and safe to consume.
- Noticeably not bitter, Kaya Kopi Luwak is intensely aromatic with a complex flavor profile that is smooth, earthy and sweet with a hint of chocolate. It is a taste no coffee fan should miss. There is no need for sugar or other ingredients to cover the natural bitterness of coffee.
- Kaya Kopi Luwak starts its life at 4,000 feet (1,200 M) above sea level in the heart of the Pangalengan Highlands of West Java, Indonesia.
- Kopi Luwak coffee is the ideal drink for visits from special guests, to relax, or just to enjoy the perfect taste of the best coffee available.
- Please note: 100% of the coffee from Kaya Kopi comes from free-range wild Luwaks living a healthy life. We don't think any animal should be harmed because of us! Further, Kopi Luwak from wild civets tastes much better than from caged animals. This is because the free-living Luwaks eat only the ripest berries and also have a proper diet which maintains the right enzymes in their stomach to improve the coffee taste.