Metris Instruments Digital Food Thermometer, Infrared Thermometer Model FI40
With over 20 years of expertise, Metris Instruments offers a premiere family of food service and industrial-grade – TN and EC Series – non-contact infrared thermometers. We offer you Metris Instruments Digital Food Thermometer, Infrared Thermometer Model FI40.
Our industrial-grade Food Inspector Infrared Thermometer is a must-have kitchen tool.
Easy-to-use laser thermometer gun, effortless aiming and targeting with its bright built-in dual laser, good grip, auto-off feature, low battery icon, carry case, 9V battery and instruction. This could easily be your go-to kitchen thermometer for cooking!
Make accurate, safe and fast reading with its dual lasers, 0.5 seconds response time, and powerful distance spot size ratio of 16:1 - this means greater distance from your target. Used as a soup thermometer, griddle thermometer, bbq thermometer, candy thermometer, or as a meat thermometer.
Take a wide range of measurements from temperatures from -40 to 536°F (-40 to 280°C). Its dual twin red dot lasers accurately outline the target area to 0.87 inches to obtain quick and accurate readings on surfaces. Perfect as a surface thermometer or non contact thermometer, and griddle thermometer.
Food safety is top priority. With this cooking thermometer, avoid risks of cross-contamination and possible condensation build-up on the lens from mist, steam or fog. The readings conform to HACCP accuracy guidelines within the danger zones of 40 to 140 degrees °F. Stay safe, have this thermometer gun for cooking.
Model FI40L exceeds the accuracy requirements required by the FDA Food Code 1999 Annex 4 Section 8. It is feature-packed to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- High Accuracy, dual twin red dot lasers for precise targeting
- Wide Temperature Range: -40 to 536°F (-40 to 280°C)
- Response time in less than 0.5 seconds
- Distance to Target Ratio of 16:1, greater distance from the target with accuracy, greater safety,
- Professional grade, it meets FDA's HACCP accuracy requirements for infrared of only ± 1.8 degrees F (1°C) within danger zones of 40 to 140F.
- User-friendly, effortless aiming and targeting, good grip, auto-off feature, low battery icon, carry case and instruction
- Ready to use, 9V battery included
NOT FOR USE ON HUMANS: This is not designed to accurately measure the internal temperature of the human body.