Low FODMAP Certified Advanced Probiotic & Prebiotic - Gut Friendly, Vegan, non-GMO, Gluten/Dairy/Soy Free
- LOW FODMAP CERTIFIED PROBIOTIC FOR IBS : In search of a daily probiotic that has a gentle herbal formula and works with your low FODMAP diet? You're in luck! Casa de Sante is dedicated to providing low FODMAP friendly foods that contain low levels of fermentable carbs to help you regulate your digestive issues and contribute to your overall gut health. Thats why we only use pure, natural ingredients that give your body all the things it needs but nothing it doesnt. Manage your gastrointestinal symptoms with this great IBS solution.
- VEGAN AND NO ARTIFICIAL ADDITIVES: This oral probiotic has all natural ingredients. Our digestive advantage probiotic is perfect for vegans and health enthusiasts alike. When you give your body what it needs, it will thank you. Additionally, these digestive support supplements are non-GMO, vegan, and soy- and gluten-free, so you can trust that they are comprised of quality ingredients.
- INGREDIENTS: This product makes use of 2 key ingredients: PreforPro and Bacillus Subtilis DE111. The PreforPro ingredient acts as a prebiotic, meaning it increases the activity of beneficial bacteria. The bacillus coagulans is another key ingredient of the DE111 used in many probiotics and is known as a good bacteria. Other ingredients include: maltodextrin and medium chain triglycerides.
- NO DIGESTIVE DISCOMFORT: Because PreforPro isnt fiber or starch-based, the prebiotic doesnt cause digestive discomfort such as bloating and flatulence. Prebiotics are often fibers or starches (e.g., oligosaccharides) that have been shown to be beneficial; however, these can have some drawbacks, including:
- They require large dosages to be effective
- They can cause flatulence
- They are sensitive to their specific environment
- They only work in the colon
Unlike fiber or starch-based prebiotics, PreforPro does not require large doses to be effective, and does not cause gas. It functions in both the small and large intestines, and is not affected by varying gut environments. It works with a broad spectrum of probiotic species to give the digestive system an effective boost. Within hours of consumption, PreforPro goes to work on the undesirable bacteria in the gut by destabilizing the bacterial cell wall, releasing nutrients into the environment which can then be consumed by the good bacteria within the GI tract. PreforPros innovative mechanism of action is patented for use as a prebiotic.
This probiotic supplement is formulated for adults and is perfect for promoting digestive health because it provides well-rounded benefits. It is both a prebiotic and a probiotic, meaning it provides both important bacteria and fuel that good bacteria needs to work efficiently. These supplements are designed as delayed release capsules, so you can be sure you have the help you need right when you need it. Both the probiotic and prebiotic formulas included in this supplement (the DE111 and PreforPro) are trademarks of Deerland Enzymes which is a company that is the leading specialty formulator and contract manufacturer of enzyme based products.
The 15 mg per serving PreforPro (prebiotic) formula is made up of several good bacteria including: LH01 - Myoviridae, LL5 - Siphoviridae, T4D - Myoviridae, and LL12 - Myoviridae. The probiotic bacteria included in this supplement are: DE111 (Bacillus subtilis), Bacillus coagulans, Lactobacillus acidophilus, and Bifidobacterium lactis. Unlike conventional prebiotics that are usually a type of fiber or starch, PreforPro is a lytic bacteriophage cocktail formulated to support healthy levels of good bacteria as opposed to unhealthy strains, such as Escherichia Coli.
DE111 is a clinically researched probiotic strain of Bacillus subtilis. This spore-forming bacterium does not require refrigeration to remain active and is able to withstand heat and other adverse conditions much more so than non-spore-forming strains. In addition, our low FODMAP advanced probiotic and prebiotic contains a second spore-forming probiotic strain, Bacillus coagulans, as well as Lactobacillus acidophilus, and Bifidobacterium lactis. Lactobacillus acidophilus is naturally found in the intestinal tract and this helps aid in maintaining the intestinal flora. Bifidobacterium lactis is known for its ability to stimulate the bodys immune response and enhance the cellular immunity in the elderly. Stay regular with this innovative probiotic formula!
Low FODMAP Certified by FODMAP Friendly.