Equine Fusion Active Jogging Shoe Slim | All Terrain Sole and Smart Cone Locking Mechanism | Flexible, Elastic | Black
The Active Jogging Shoe consist of the cone locking mechanism and a heel design which enables the unrestricted natural movement of the heels and padding in the front of the shoe for comfort. Distributed in pairs allows for a smooth inner side of the shoe with a smart lock on the outside. The slick inside is perfect for horses with a narrow gait, because it protects the hoof without restricting any movement.
The primary advantage of Active Jogging Shoe is that you can use the active shoe for almost anything. From riding in forests to mountain trails. The Active shoe got you covered. Sold in pairs
Easy to use:
- Easy to fasten cone fasten mechanism and a smart look
- No straps or bands
- Large size range Sizes to fit miniature ponies
- Cone locking mechanism will ensure a better and close fit around the hoof
- Adjustable front cover
- Correct size and proper fit are very important, if not you may experience twisting. All Terrain Ultra is a good alternative if you are not able to fit this model properly
- Cone locking mechanism and a heel design which enables the unrestricted natural movement of the heels
- Smart lock for extra fastening securing
- The engineered flexible and elastic jogging shoe allows the hoof to sink into the rubber sole and allows the hoof to have full contact with the sole and ground to secure hoof functions.
- Additional padding in the front
- Stud kit basic can be installed (with additional use of dampening pad)
- The amount of grip will change if the surface is wet. Always consider safety for horse and rider regarding wet/dry surfaces
The Active Jogging shoe has the well-known All Terrain sole with a unique tread design which provides excellent grip with an optimal break over, great dampening and stability. It has been tested and proven to reduce the impact load on the horse.
The engineered flexible and elastic jogging shoe, allows the hoof to sink into the rubber sole and allows the hoof to have full contact with the sole to secure hoof functions.
The primary advantage of Active Jogging Shoe is that you can use the active shoe for almost anything. From riding in forests to mountain trails. The Active shoe got you covered.
Recommended for use on all surfaces and many applications.
- Sole thickness10mm 14mmdepend on size
- Thread element thickness5mm 7mm depending on size
- Draining holes are prepared on each side of the sole
- Adjustable front cover with a smart locking mechanism
- Stud kit All Terrain fit this shoe
- Reflective band on the upper part
- Available in black color
- Wash/rinse in lukewarm water, not machine wash
- Available in regular and slim fit from size 7 16