Bulk Diced Papaya Wholesale Box
Wholesale Nuts and Dried Fruit sells premium quality bulk food products. Our 5, 10, and 25 pound boxes of bulk nuts and dried fruit go through meticulous quality inspections before we seal and ship them from our facility to your doorstep. Were dedicated to supplying you with extraordinary wholesale nuts and dried fruit at the lowest prices possible. We never sacrifice quality for quantity. Our goal is to exceed your expectations!
About Our Sweetened Dried Papaya Chunks
During his famous voyage to the new world, Christopher Columbus reportedly referred to Papaya as "the fruit of the angels". Thank heaven they agreed to share this wonderful fruit with mere mortals. The sweet flavor and buttery consistency of the divine Papaya has made the world a better place. Less tart than mango, and loaded with dietary fiber, Sweetened Dried Papaya Slices are a chewy snack that gives you high energy because its rich in carbohydrates. In hot weather, just one slice can revive you!
Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is rich in vitamin C, Vitamin E, and antioxidants like beta-carotene which helps prevent your skin from free radical damage, keeping wrinkles and other signs of aging at bay.
Once placed in a sealed container, store the dried papaya in a cool and dark area. The recommended storage temperature is 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Depending on the temperature in the storage area, the dried food can be kept for 4 months up to a year.
Key Product Features
- Diced papaya chunks are a tropical treat in a bite sized snack
- Non-GMO, gluten-free and vegan, papaya chunks are a healthy sweet snack
- Dried papaya chunks are a good source of fiber and antioxidants
- Papaya, also known as mamo, pawpaw or tree melon, is a tropical fruit with a brilliant color, a softly sweet flavor similar to peaches and a musky scent
- Sourced directly from hand-picked farmers markets around the world and delivered fresh to your doorstep