Countertop kitchen compost bin
What Does Our Compost Bin Have to Offer?
-A 10-mm thick, activated charcoal filters that trap odors and keep flies out
- A comfortable silicone-covered handle
- Durable powder-coated chrome steel construction
- Dishwasher-safe design- 1.3-gallon capacity that holds 5-7 days of scraps
- Vintage-inspired with neutral colors that match any kitchen
- An odor-free way to collect kitchen scraps
That’s right! Flowers, fruit peels, veggie waste, pet hair, eggshells, coffee grinds, and more can be collected inside our “composter” countertop container. And, if you walked into your kitchen, your nose would never know it.
If you’re new to composting, it’s easy to get started! Just insert a charcoal filter and start putting your food waste into the bin. Keep it sealed between uses to lock in smells and lock out flies. When it’s full, just carry it outside to your compost pile, wash, and repeat.
Homesteaders, homeowners, apartment dwellers, and eco-friendly families all rely on our compost container to keep their food scraps secure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.