Sun Visors for You & the Squad
- If a sun visor makes you think of old-timey blackjack dealers, think again. Sun visors are putting the ‘fun’ back in functional.
- A sun visor protects your face from sun damage without hiding your hair.
- Originally intended to be worn for outdoor sports, they’ve become a fashion darling and have even been spotted on runway models.
- A sun visor looks great with a sporty skirt and top. Pleated or smooth, anything that reminds you of tennis or golf goes great with a visor.
- Dresses and sun visors are a natural match.
- A sun visor also pairs perfectly with shorts and a t-shirt.
- Jeans are a classic because they go with just about everything, including sun visors.
- Heading to the beach or pool? Take a sun visor. They work equally well with one-piece and two-piece suits.
- A ponytail or braid looks great with a sun visor, and has the added benefit of keeping your hair off your neck when it heats up outside.
- A high bun is another cute option with sun visors.
- If you’d rather wear your hair down, a center part works best. It’ll keep your hair from sliding around so you can maintain a sleek style.
- To keep from developing hair dents, don’t cinch it too tight.
- The blank bill is ideal for adding a custom embroidered or silkscreened logo.
- A sun visor is a big help with keeping your hair in place, especially if you’re running around all day.
- Unisex and made from sturdy, lightweight easy-care polyester, Bandanas Wholesale sun visors are pre-curved for comfort.
- The sun visor’s adjustable closure means one size fits most.
- With nine color options, it’ll be easy to find one that goes with your outfit.
Choose from packs of 3 or 24 to outfit the whole family or team!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.