Strider Coffee Roasters, Sumatra Mandheling, Dark Roast, Whole Bean, Indonesia, Specialty Coffee, 12 oz, Coffee Gifts
- Dark Roast, Whole bean blend from the Island of Sumatra, Indonesia.
- Full, syrupy body and lemony acidity makes a bold cup with tasting notes of Dark Chocolate, Cedar, and Molasses with a lingering sweetness
- 100% Arabica Coffee
- Suggested brewing methods: Drip and Espresso
- Origin: North Sumatra Province on the Island of Sumatra, Indonesia
- Grade 1, double-picked to ensure quality
- Ethically sourced from small family-owned farms
- Roasted in Springfield, Ohio, in small-batches to ensure quality, consistency, and freshness in every bag and cup of coffee
Our Sumatra Mandheling is our darkest roast coffee. This dark roast, whole bean coffee is a bold, full-bodied cup with tasting notes of Dark Chocolate, Cedar, and Molasses with a lingering sweetness. The coffee is sourced from small family-owned farms in the North Sumatra Province on the Island of Sumatra, Indonesia. When sorting, the farmer double picks to ensure the highest quality of coffee.
These farms produce quality coffee by respecting their environment and providing a quality work environment. We suggest brewing our Sumatra Mandheling on a drip or espresso machine. All our coffee is expertly roasted at our Roastery in Ohio in small batches to ensure every roast's quality, consistency and freshness.
Key Product Features
- Whole Bean
- Dark Roast
- Specialty Coffee