Strider Coffee Roasters, Kalid's Blend, Ground, Ethiopian Blend, Medium Roast, Specialty Coffee, 12 ounce, Brazil Blend
- Ground Medium for Drip Brew
- Light-Medium roast, whole bean blend of Ethiopia Yirgacheffe and Brazil Cerrado coffee
- A smooth and balanced cup with tasting notes of Lemon, Graham Cracker and a hint of Peach.
- 100% Arabica Coffee
- Origin: Ethiopia Yirgacheffe and Brazil Cerrado
- Responsibly sourced from farms and cooperatives that ensure care for the environment and quality wages for their workers
- Roasted in Springfield, Ohio in small-batches to ensure quality, consistency and freshness in every bag and cup of coffee
Our Kalid's Blend is comprised of Ethiopia Yirgacheffe and Brazil Cerrado. We decided to name this blend to honor the founding father of coffee Kaldi who was a goatherd in Ethiopia around 850 A.D. This cup yields a medium body and sweetness with tasting notes of lemon, graham cracker with a hint of peach. We suggest brewing our Kaldi's Blend as a pour over or in a drip machine. We responsibly source these coffees from socially and environmentally responsible farms and cooperatives. All our coffees are expertly roasted and quality checked at our Roastery in Ohio in small-batches to ensure quality, consistency and freshness of every roast.
Key Product Features