Romancing Romaine - 2oz Salt Free & Gluten Free | Dip Mix & Salad Dressing Blend
Move over Caesar - you've got company! This delightful salad dressing will WOW your friends and family. Boring salads are a thing of the past. Yields enough for many salads to come.
Onion, Mustard, Garlic, Dill, Oregano, Parsley.
No MSG, No Chemicals, No Preservatives, No Salt, Gluten Free
Yields 2 Batches
(1 Batch= 2 Cups of Product)
Romancing Romaine Recipes
- 5 Tbs. ROMANCING ROMAINE
- tsp. Salt
- 1 Tbs. Sugar
- Cup Vinegar*
- Cup Salad Oil**
Combine ROMANCING ROMAINE dressing mix with sugar and salt, place into a blender. Add vinegar. Without motor running, slowly add salad oil and mix until well blended. Refrigerate 3 hours before serving. KEEP REFRIGERATED: best used in two weeks.
*Any type of vinegar may be used. Our favorite is cup lite rice wine vinegar and cup balsamic vinegar.
**A variety of oils may be used: canola oil, olive oil, walnut oil, hazelnut oilexperiment!
Other Uses and Variations:
- For a lite version substitute to of the oil with water.
- For a different taste, orange juice may be substituted for the water.
- Any combination of greens, vegetables, fruit, nuts, cheese, etc. are great with this dressing.
- One of our favorites is a combination of mixed greens, blue cheese, pears, red onion, and toasted pecans or walnuts. Amour!
- You may also romance your pasta salads with this dressing. Delicious as a marinade for fish, beef or chicken. Yum!
- Drizzle cup dressing into the center of an artichoke and steam until tender.
NOTE: Place contents of package into a clean jar. Shake well. It is important to mix up the spices before making each recipe. Store remaining dry mix in a cool, dry place.