Premium Kaya Kopi Timor From Leste Islands Robusta Arabica Roasted Coffee Beans (25 Grams)
Kaya Kopi Timor is a for you if you like the subtleties of an Arabica bean but also the serious flavor and caffeine kick of a Robusta bean. Timor coffee is also known as Tim-Tim or Hibrido de Timor (HdT) and actually comes from the process of evolution or “survival of the fittest”. In the 1860s, a disease called Coffee Leaf Rust (CLR) wiped out Arabica coffee plants across the world while Robusta plants fared better. However, a hybrid plant also formed between Robusta and Arabica that maintained some Arabica qualities but also was resistant to CLR. This hybrid was first discovered on the island of Timor-Leste, near Indonesia, which is why it has the name of Timor.
* Kaya Kopi Timor has a lingering aftertaste that is light but also acidic.
* It has floral notes, but they are somewhat muted by the heavier body of the Robusta characteristics
* The flavor profile is all about contrasts – some people describe it as resilient, tough and light all at the same time
* Maubisse Region 4,568 ft (1,392 m) above sea level.
* High caffeine content
* Strong robust flavor (mellowed by the arabica genes)
* Timor coffee is the father of the better known Catimor and Sarchimor varieties.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.