Premium Kaya Kopi Peaberry Blend From Vietnam Arabica Roasted Roast Coffee Beans (10 Grams)
Kaya Kopi Peaberry is an absolute flavor explosion. This coffee contains an equal blend of arabica peaberry coffee from Vietnam, Indonesia, and Colombia – all combined. The Vietnamese cherries stabilize the blend with a slightly richer taste and a mango hint. The Indonesian variety is sweet and floral. Finally, the Colombian is smooth and light. We’ve never had something quite like this blend. Peaberry coffee beans account for only 5% of all total coffee production and due to their consistent shape allow for a more even roasting process.
* Kaya Kopi Peaberry has a rich taste with intense floral notes
* There is a citrus tangy aftertaste
* The aftertaste is sharp but smooth
* All three coffees are sourced from sustainable and fair trade shade forests - average height of 4,600 feet (1,403 meters)
* Supply is limited, please excuse us if your order is slightly delayed
* Peaberry is the result of only one out of two beans in a coffee cherry being fertilized. Therefore, each peaberry collects double the normal nutrient levels and has a more robust taste
* Since peaberry is round in shape, it roasts more evenly and won’t have a burned taste
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.