Premium Kaya Kopi Kona From Kona Leste Islands Hybrid Robusta Arabica Coffee (10 Grams)
Kaya Kopi Kona comes from the slopes of Hualalai and Mauna Loa on Hawaii’s Big Island. The rich volcanic soil and favorable climate lead to lush, full coffee cherries packed with flavor. Little has changed in Kona production for the past hundred years, which means it’s still possible to find organic, hand-picked Kona such as Kaya Kopi Kona.
* Kaya Kopi Kona has a smooth taste with low acidity
* It has a very full body with intense floral notes, somewhat similar to some wines
* Perfect balance and consistency with a light nutty undertone to complement the floral notes
* Hualalai Region – 2,123 ft (647 m) above sea level.
* Note: Kona coffee grows at lower altitudes than typical arabica beans due to the high quality of the volcanic soil and the favorable microclimate.
* Medium roast
* Consistently ranked as one of the world’s best coffees
* Hand-picked and sun-dried
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.