Premium Kaya Kopi Jember From Timor Leste Islands Hybrid Robusta Arabica Coffee (200 Grams)
Kaya Kopi Jember is a coffee for those who know that the journey is just as important as the destination. Jember coffee is a cultivated breed that was created in India in the 1940s. Its direct ancestors came from Ethiopia, the birthplace of coffee. After it was cultivated in India, it was brought to the Indonesian mountain district of Jember, which is why it got the name. Interestingly, Jember in the local Ethiopian language of Amharic means sunset. This coffee could be said to have journeyed from Ethiopia to India to Indonesia and then to you.
* Kaya Kopi Jember has a sweet and smooth taste that is perfect for those who want to taste the subtleties in the coffee
* It has a maple syrup and brown sugar note and is naturally light
* Jember coffee is great for cold brew
* Jember Regency, East Java. 3,979 ft (1,213 m) above sea level.
* Excellent choice for cold brew due to its sweeter profile
* It is a hybrid of two other hybrid plants (Kent and Coffea Liberica)!
* The Jember coffee tree grows taller than most other coffee types, looking rather wild and disorganized at first glance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.