|Preparation||Ready to Use|
|Product Dating||Acceptable Dating: we will ship >= 90 days|
|Storage Requirements||USP Controlled Room Temperature|
- Contains milk ingredients, soy ingredients, gluten-free, halal, suitable for lactose intolerance, not for galactosemia
- Provides complete and balanced nutrition
- Meets or exceeds 100% of the RDIs for 24 essential vitamins and minerals in 1420 Cal (947 mL)
- 20% of fat as medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) to enhance fat absorption
- Elevated antioxidants vitamins C and E and beta-carotene
- Suitable for lactose intolerance
Pulmocare is designed for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), cystic fibrosis, or respiratory failure who may benefit from a high-calorie, modified carbohydrate and fat enteral formula that may help reduce diet-induced carbon dioxide production. For tube or oral feeding. For supplemental or sole-source nutrition. Use under medical supervision.
Curb diarrhea. Very helpful.
Easily disguised in foods.
My mother was a COPD patient for around a year and she needed extra supplements that this provided. It is formulated specifically with COPD patients in mind. And, it tastes good too.
Just what my grandmother needs and she loves them.
This product has worked out very well for me. Pulmocare has less carbohydrates, and consequently less burden for breathing. I have been able to hold my weight steady since I started using it. (I was losing weight when I couldn't really afford the loss!)
after trying many products over years, i stumbled across this in a magazine review. ordered it on Amazon, and it worked on the second day, as advertised. it is amazing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.