1. High quality: To get reliable results and ensure excellent performance, we use updated high-precision sensor probes and the latest smart chips for the thermometer. So the thermometer is faster, more reliable, and safer to use.
2. Practical in use: The thermometer has high-precision infrared sensors, which makes it stable and reliable, and the thermometer is characterized by its strong adaptability to the ambient temperature, which can still be used normally in complex environments.
3. Wide applicability: The digital thermometers are designed for all ages, adults, infants, and the elderly. They not only support the forehead or ear function but can also randomly determine the surface temperature of any object and the temperature of pets.
4. High-resolution display: The thermometer has a large LCD liquid crystal display with high brightness and backlight as well as a clear and soft display, which makes the display clear.
5. Durable design: The thermometer can be set in the range of 3-5 cm (approximately), which does not require a fixed measuring distance. The thermometer is characterized by excellent durability.
Measuring range: body temperature measuring mode 34.0 ° C-42.9 ° C.
Measuring time <2 seconds
Measuring distance: 1-3 cm
Automatic shutdown: <18 seconds
Measurement accuracy: 34.0 ° C - 34.9 ° C: ± 0.3 ° C 35.0 ° C - 42.0 ° C: ± 0.2 ° C 42.1 ° C - 42.9 ° C: ± 0.3 ° C.
Machine weight: about 90g
Size: (138 x 95 x 40) mm / 5.43 * 3.74 * 1.57 inches (LXW × H)
Three different color display alarm functions: (body temperature mode)
Green: 34.0 ° C - 37.3 ° C.
Yellow: 37.4 ° C-38 ° C (set value -0.1 ° C)
Red: 38.0 ° C - 42.9 ° C.
Storage environment -20 ° C-50 ° C (32 ° F-122F) humidity <93%
Atmospheric pressure: 70 kPa - 106 kPa
Working environment 16 ° C-35 ° C (50 ° F-104F) humidity <85%
Supply voltage: DC3V (two AAA batteries)
1. Surface cleaning: Wipe the dirt on the thermometer with a clean soft cloth or cotton swab with water or other.
2. Clean the sensor and probe cavity: Gently wipe the probe cavity or the top of the sensor with alcohol using a clean, soft cloth or cotton swab. Do not use the thermometer until the alcohol has completely evaporated.
Read this instruction manual carefully before use and make sure that the battery is inserted.
Do not immerse the thermometer in liquids and do not leave it in the high or low-temperature ring for long.
It is forbidden to collide, drop, and mix with the items that can damage the product, and disassemble it yourself.
The thermometer must not be used under the sun or in water.
Do not use it in environments with strong electromagnetic interference.
Keep the thermometer out of the reach of children.
It is recommended to practice several times to familiarize yourself with the measurement method, and please try not to change the factory settings of the product.
The measurement results are not a substitute for the medical diagnosis.
No special maintenance is required while using the product. If you have any problems, contact the seller or manufacturer.
Dispose of waste and product residues in accordance with local laws and regulations that may result from long product use.
1 * Digital infrared thermometer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.