Why New Zealand organic cultured ghee?
- 100% New Zealand certifies pure cultured fermented ghee is from a safe place.
- Finest pasture-raised NZ cow milk butter is used.
- Deep dairy expertise settles Grass fed nutrition
- Stern food safety rules
- GMO-free pledge from pure New Zealand
- Milkio is from New Zealand a clean dairy expert country.
- We assure best ghee butter organic grass fed following global norms.
- We promise 100% traceability of our cultured fermented ghee ingredients: you know what you’re having in diet
- All-natural, healthy: Our Halal unsalted ghee butter organic grass fed is Lactose, casein-free.
- Milkio grass fed cultured ghee Kosher offers Rich flavor, high smoke point- added safety for cooking with ghee.
Why grass fed cultured ghee?
- Ghee is a milk product without the risk of milk allergy. Severe dairy allergic can add cultured ghee to diet.
- Milkio NZ-made ghee cultured organic is all-purpose, USDA organic - use it as butter alternative & safe oil for its high smoke point.
- Ghee from Milkio offers nutrition of CLA, butyrate, Omega fatty acids, fat-soluble vitamins - contribute to wellness plus immunity boost.
How to use MILKIO grass-fed ghee?
- Use Anytime: Use grass fed organic cultured ghee in everyday & gourmet cooking including ghee keto recipes.
- Use with Any Recipe: Instead of using butter, olive oil, coconut oil, etc., use Milkio USDA ghee oil organic grass fed.
Ingredients and Storage:
- 99.9% Cultured organic Clarified Butter (Cow's Milk Fat).
- It is delivered to you in specially-designed BPA Free Jars to preserve freshness.
- Milkio’s organic cultured grass fed ghee lasts up to 18 months at room temperature from the manufacturing date if stored in a dark, cool, and dry place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.