Provides penetrating pain relief for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, backache, strains, sprains, and bruises.
Directions: Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply to the affected area no more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 12 years of age: consult a physician. Apply spray to affected areas and allow to dry or thoroughly massage until penetrated. Wash hands with soap and water after use.
Active Ingredients: Methyl Salicylate 25%, Camphor 10%, Menthol 8%.
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil.
Warnings: For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame. Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.