Ohrna JAMA Apron in Woven Ikat Cotton Adjustable Size with Large Pockets with an Embroidered Trim
Our unisex aprons, made from 100 percent pure woven ikat cotton, are stylish, cheerful, and lightweight, making them ideal kitchen partner. Wonderful for your daily kitchen spells, they also give your family meal preps a fun, colorful, and elegant feel! Cook, grill, and fry creatively without worrying about spills on your clothes.
The unique fusion of soft woven ikat cotton with a textured jute trim brings out the best in our sustainable handmade aprons. The jute pocket trims are hand embroidered in an ancient craft technique called kantha, to enhance and light up the look of this classy and unique apron!
The adjustable neck strap as well as the waist belt makes it suitable for people of most heights and weights. A beautiful coconut button is used to adjust the strap for shorter wearers as well as gives the apron a classy look.
We have created matching Tea Towels, Trivets and extra-large Table Napkins that along with the apron, make a lovely gift for Christmas, housewarming, for fathers, mothers, and any cooking enthusiast!
The woven cotton washes really well so you can use and wash this over and over, for many uses over time.
- Loop and Coconut button for strap adjustment
- Hand embroidery in Kantha stitch on Jute
- Deep and large pockets for essentials, keeping your hands free when you work
- Pocket trim makes pocket top firm and access easy
- Adjustable lightweight waist belt for the right fit
- Broad cotton webbing neck strap feels firm, secure, and comfortable
- Size: 33" X 28
Ohrna is a social enterprise that trains women and then employs them to work from their homes. All our products are hand embroidered and handmade. Our collection celebrates heritage Indian craft by applying them to contemporary products.
Key Product Features:
- Woven Ikat Cotton Fabric
- Adjustable Size
- Large Pockets to Hold Tools and Utensils
- Embroidered Trim applied to Jute Pocket
- Firm and Broad Neck Strap