InVade Bio DrainGel will eat through the thick scum in drains to prevent fruit flies, drain flies, and phorid flies from breeding. The citrus oil supercharges the power of this InVade product leaving behind a wonderful citrus smell.
Instructions for using InVade Bio Drain Gel:
- If the drain is not used regularly, run warm water for at least 1 gallon before treatment.
- Only use at certain times during the day when drains are not used often.
- Apply 4 oz. of Bio Drain Gel to each drain around the edges, making sure to completely coat the sides.
- Repeat every day for 5-7 days and then every couple of weeks for ongoing maintenance.
- For drains that have a very heavy layer of scum, clean the drain with a drain brush before beginning treatment for immediate results and then maintain (refer to Step 3) with InVade Bio Drain Gel to prevent further build-up.
Important note: Label and packaging may be different from the photo due to updates/revisions made by the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.