INOX artisan’s hand-forged flatware place setting, reminiscent of classic architectural designs, BRIER is characterized by angular shapes and tapered handles.
Aerodynamic and modern 5 Pcs. flatware set with mirror-polished heads to slender joins tapered handmade forged and feature handles with a droplet design that lie flat, making them the ideal accompaniment to make your dining experience unique and very special.
The handle of the silverware set is finished in Midnight Black shade in contrast to it's mirror-polished head parts. The stainless steel flatware is artfully packaged in custom soft cotton cloth packaging to showcase and protect its unique design.
A five-piece place setting has a soup spoon, salad fork, dinner knife, dinner fork, and teaspoon at a multi-course meal that begins with hot soup. This pattern makes a bold statement, yet has a refined style of its own.
- Luxe yet practical in Midnight Black finish.
- The clean linear handles of BRIER have a modern profile.
- Perfect geometry, precision & touch of grace Flatware.
- Dishwasher Safe on the top rack. But hand wash is recommended for long life. Avoid Lemon scented or Corrosive Detergents.
- The handles are not so narrow that when held does not press uncomfortably into the palm.
- Fork tines are symmetrical, the edges are rounded, perfectly tapered, and polished on all sides.
- The knife blade features a curvaceous edge with a rounded blunt tip and possesses a good cutting edge.
- Serving Spoons are deep enough to accommodate a good bite.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.