DAMASCUS KNIFE WITH ROSEWOOD HANDLE
Model No: HTS-3W
Our HTS-3W Damascus Hunter Features stylish curves and functional designs for various applications. A natural sweep design, comfortable grip, and stiff design construction ensure that it can be used for Hunting, Skinning, Tactical, Survival, Camping, or EDC function.
Hometown Knives is an own family business based in Madison, WI. We specialize in manufacturing hand-forged knives and use the most refined modern steels and alloys such as 15N20, 1095, and 5160. The different alloys are heated and then forge-welded together before being folded over and forge welded again. This produces a laminated material that has an amalgam of the characteristics of all the materials.
Compact Size with Durable Materials
- Wooden Handle Length 12 cm
- Blade Length 12 cm
- Overall Length 24 cm
Blade - 1095 High Carbon and 4340 High Tensile steel
Handle - Rose Wood
- Hand Forged Blade: Our Damascus steel is hand forged using 1095 High Carbon and 4340 High Tensile steel. This forging process not only work-hardens our blades but also adds flexibility.
- Light Grip Handle: Our wooden handle and is made up of Rosewood. The Rose Wood Handle has a stylish ergonomic design with mosaic details and a lanyard hole.
- Sharp Edge: An 18 to 22 Degrees angle is used to sharpen the blade. This allows the blade to not only slice but also chop.
- Leather Sheath: Our knife comes with a premium leather sheath with a Snap-On strap to hold the knife in and a vertical belt loop for a quick draw. Premium Leather!