Use Lawn, Garden, Pet and Livestock Insect Control on vegetables, fruit and nut trees plus houseplants, Roses, flowers, ornamental trees and shrubs.
Controls Borers and Bark Beetles, nuisance pests in outdoor areas, subterranean termites and carpenter ants. See label for complete list of insects.
- Houseplants, Roses & flowers, ornamental trees & shrubs: 1-1/2 teaspoons per gallon.
- Borers & Bark Beetles: 3 to 6 tablespoons per gallon
- Vegetables: 2 to 4 tablespoons per gallon
- Fruit & Nut Trees: 4 tablespoons per gallon
- Termites & Carpenter Ants: 5 tablespoons per gallon to treat 100 sq. ft.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.