- This journal allows you to join with another parent to find your voice to support your loved ones through the often-hostile grounds of recovering from an eating disorder. You will be able to breathe in the faith of connection and join with Bharati and the many who have walked with her to support their children in recovery.
- The first major message in this book is that taking care of oneself first and foremost is vital to sustain our own health so that we are in the best position to help our loved one… As you work your way through this book, I am sure you will feel Bharati’s heart and soul coming through her pen. Her candidness and generosity in sharing her experience and hard-won wisdom in offering reflections to ease your journey is evident on every page.
- This workbook has produced a remarkable opportunity for parents and loved ones to focus on the present. Having been there and done that, she suggests specific things that parents and loved ones that can do to focus on what is happening right here, right now. Her guided workbook, the fruit of unshakable maternal love and deep-rooted wisdom, provides a practical path to the sometimes-difficult task of staying in the now.
- Bharati's book helps us find and question our ‘burden's’. The insightful reflections and questions chip away at the very stone that prevents us from being the best caregiver we can be. Ultimately, Bharati shows us how to role model self-discovery, kindness, and transformation. The most vital steps to hope and healing! This workbook can provide a path to hope and healing that many of us did not discover until well into the journey.
- Previously confident, happy and creative; young girls often lost these attributes with eating disorders sitting atop this iceberg. Combining her own journal of reflections with an outline of parent self-examination and support, Bharati has provided a much-needed resource for caretakers and clinicians of children with eating disorders.
Guided Workbook: Growth Amidst the Darkness
Mentoring services and resources for parents and caregivers of loved ones suffering from an eating disorder.
DISCOVER HEALING THROUGH REFLECTIONS SHARED BY OTHERS ON A SIMILAR JOURNEY.
CONNECT WITH A MENTOR WHO UNDERSTANDS AND CAN PROVIDE GUIDANCE AND SUPPORT THROUGH DIFFICULT TIMES.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.