Stone Street 100% Colombian Supremo French Vanilla Dark Roasted Low Acid Coffee 1lb
Stone Street Coffee is an artisanal coffee roaster in Brooklyn, NY that has been roasting since 2009. With an unparalleled approach to freshness, every bean we offer was roasted right over the Brooklyn Bridge. We are dedicated to the fine art of handcrafted coffees. We take pride in our ethical & intimate sourcing relationships with the best coffee farms and growing regions. We have perfected the roasting process over many years and we expertly develop each coffees unique characteristics and full flavor profile. We craft an exacting product that fuels the worlds greatest city and now we ship nationwide so everyone can fuel up on our quality products.
NO SLEEP 'TIL BROOKLYN!
Stone Street is a specialty roaster located in the heart of Brooklyn, NYC and we've been roasting delicious coffee since 2009.
Cold Brew Reserve
Freshly roasted in Brooklyn, NY
Love cold brew but have trouble making it as delicious at home? Stone Street to the rescue. Our cold brew blend is made specifically to create a smooth, less acidic coffee that won't taste watery or bitter.
- Coffee Details - 100% Colombian Supremo
- Offerings - coarse ground or whole bean options
- Flavor Qualities - Low acidity, slightly sweet, very smooth, well balanced, & strong/bold coffee flavor
- Dark Roasted - best flavor for cold brewing
- Premium Packaging - 3-Layer Natural Kraft bag. Includes a one-way de-gassing valve to maintain freshness & aroma. 1 lb bag is resealable
Dedicated to offering the highest quality cup of coffee
HOW TO MAKE COLD BREW
How to Brew (Use cold brewer, french press, or mason jar)
1. Add coarse ground coffee & cold, filtered water to brewing device (we recommend a 1:8 ratio of water to coffee. For example, 8 cups of cold filtered water to 1 cup of ground coffee)
2. Stir, cover & leave inside fridge
3. After ~ 18 -24 hours (depending on if you want a ready-to-drink coffee or if you want to brew a concentrate), press or strain & enjoy!