INOX artisan's top sellers are it's in house designing process incorporating its artisans ideas, who are willing go any lengths to recreate the Iron Age in the Indian subcontinent, also known as the last phase of the Indus Valley Tradition.
The design CELIA's handles are lightly textured with a herringbone pattern, adding dimension and contrast to the flatware's clean-styled, mirror-finish heads. Celia captivates with the finely detailed elegance of the shape. Softly defined transitions harmoniously combine with flattened handles.
Our stainless steel flatware has a coarse texture, which is compatible with opaque dinnerware, heavy glassware, and loosely woven linens. Our Celia handmade flatware showcases faceted antique copper handles with flattened ends. Balanced with depth and clarity for handheld comfort, the high-grade stainless steel core makes this flatware perfect for everyday use and special occasions.
- Made from rust-resistant 18/8 stainless steel with antique copper finished handles
- Each silverware setting includes 4 pieces of Coffee Spoons.
- Original design handcrafted by INOX Artisans and packaged in a soft cotton cloth for protection and gift-giving
- Dishwasher safe (Lemon scented or corrosive detergents are not recommended)
- Complete your table setting with other Celia flatware designs including Salad Serving Sets, Cheese Serving Sets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.