Fresh from the salon every day with Brush It Away. Effortlessly achieve instant coverage for grays that lasts until your next shampoo.
Easy to build, easy to remove, Boyd’s unique formula was developed with both women and men in mind. This best-seller boasts a slim double-fiber wand applicator for a a clump-free, natural, root-to-tip finish every time.
Touch up at home, or take it on the go for last-minute emergencies. Two or more colors can be blended for custom colors or use lighter shades for highlighting. Brush it away can be used on eyebrows. Stays on until it is shampooed out. Men can also use it on their mustaches, beards, and sideburns.
- COVERAGE: Our touch-up brush can provide complete gray coverage until your next wash
- TEXTURE: Our Brush Away is perfect for all hair textures: fine, medium, thick, and works in men's beards, sideburns, and mustaches
- ON-THE-GO: Our Brush It Away is compact and designed to be perfect for salon-quality hair while traveling or on-the-go
- FOR ALL: Easy to build, easy to remove, with Boyd’s brush unique formula, it was developed with both women and men in mind to achieve instant coverage for grey hair
- UNIQUE: Boyd's Brush Away boasts a slim double-fiber wand applicator for a clump-free, natural, root-to-tip finish every time that is useful for last-minute emergencies
BEAUTY STAPLES FOR THE MODERN AGE
Boyd’s Madison Avenue was New York City’s most iconic beauty spot. Both celebrities and socialites would troll the aisles looking through the carefully curated selection of Boyd’s unique beauty products. They all knew these goodies would take them from drab to fab in minutes. Now their secrets are out. Boyd’s legendary products are available to anyone outside of the 212 area code.
OUR HUMBLE BEGINNINGS
BEAUTY & GLAMOUR
The legacy of Boyd’s is one of classic beauty and glamour. Situated on Madison Avenue and 61st Street in Manhattan, Boyd’s Cosmetics was the beauty destination for fabulous New York women of the 1960s, 70s, and 80s.
Originally named 'Boyd’s Chemists' in the 1940s, the apothecary faced overwhelming competition when discount drug stores began to crop up in the '60s. That's when Carol Fader, Boyd's Vice President, and co-owner combined her keen imagination with her love of fashion, culture, and make-up to spark an avant-garde revolution in the cosmetics industry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.