Variety of Olives: Biancolilla (50%), Cerasuola (40%), Nocellara del Belice (10%).
Production Region: West – Central Sicily.
Extraction method: Cold extracted with continuous cycle system.
Color: Green with yellow straw hues.
Aroma: Delicate and persistent with hints of fresh grass, artichoke and sometimes of green tomato typical of Sicily.
Flavor: Medium balanced taste with hints of fresh grass and sometimes of green tomato, with a lovely spicy sensation.
Size: 500 ML
- Our Protected Designation of Origin (P.D.O) Sicilian Val Di Mazara Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) is certified and guaranteed by the Ministry of Food and Forest Politics by Law Article 10.
- This regulation guarantees that the origin of the olives used to produce the P.D.O Val Di Mazara were grown and harvested in the exclusive Val Di Mazara Region. The Factory that produces and bottles this precious oil must also be found within these parameters.
- The Val Di Mazara Region is the western part of Agrigento Province and the entire province of Palermo (see map on back).
- One of the many strict regulations of the PDO Val Di Mazara is the control of the olives used to make this precious oil.
- The olives must be native to our region and must provide a max 22% yield. The olives we use for our oil are: Biancolilla (50%), Cerasuola (40%), & Nocellara Del Belice (10%). They must also be grown following organic measures.
- The entire process, from when the olives begin to grow to the day the oil is bottled, is strictly monitored by Agroqualità, a certifying body controlled by the Ministry of Agriculture.
- Our factory then undergoes strict organoleptic and chemical testing in order to guarantee quality and traceability. Upon approval, each bottle is awarded its own unique serial number providing full traceability and authenticity. This serial number is printed on a neck collar on the bottle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.