Variety of Olives: Biancolilla (55%), Cerasuola (40%), Nocellara del Belice (5%).
Production Region: Sicily.
Extraction method: Cold extracted with continuous cycle system.
Color: Green with yellow straw hues.
Aroma: Delicate and persistent with hints of fresh grass, artichoke and sometimes of green tomato typical of Sicily.
Flavor: Delicate taste with hints of fresh grass and sometimes of green tomato, with a light and lovely spicy sensation.
- Our Protected Geographical Indication (P.G.I) Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) is certified and guaranteed by the Ministry of Food and Forest Politics.
- This regulation guarantees that the origin of the olives used to produce the P.G.I Sicilian EVOO were grown and harvested on the island of Sicily. The Factory that produces and bottles this precious oil must also be found on the island.
- One of the many strict regulations of the PGI Sicily is that the olives used to make this precious oil must be grown and harvest in Sicily. Olive varietals that are not Sicilian can make up a maximum of 10% of the olive oil.
- 90% must be native to the region of Sicily, such as Biancolilla, Cerasuola, & Nocellara Del Belice.
- The olives must provide a max 22% yield.
- The entire process, from when the olives begin to grow to the day the oil is bottled, is strictly monitored by Agroqualità, a certifying body controlled by the Ministry of Agriculture.
- Our factory then undergoes strict organoleptic and chemical testing in order to guarantee quality and traceability. Upon approval, each bottle is awarded its own unique serial number providing full traceability and authenticity. This serial number is printed on the back of the bottle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.