Variety of Olives: Nocellara del Belice.
Production Region: Castelvetrano in the Province of Trapani Sicily.
Color: Green with yellow straw hues.
Flavor: Buttery-sweet flavor and a crisp firm texture.
- The Nocellara del Belice Olives, known in the United States as Castelvetrano olives, are cultivated exclusively in their native environment in and around the town of Castelvetrano in the West of Sicily.
- These all-natural green olives have an incredible buttery-sweet flavor and a crisp, firm texture.
- They are marvelous whether as an appetizer or an ingredient of your meal.
- Our Olives have no chlorophyll added and are pleasantly tannic.
- All Natural, Gluten Free, Non GMO, & OU Kosher
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.