- WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT: Small batch, fermented in glass (never plastic), family-owned and operated
- WE HELP LOCAL FARMERS: Veggies mostly sourced in-season from local organic farms in the Adirondacks
- ALL NATURAL: All of our products are raw and probiotic-rich, unpasteurized, with no additives or preservatives. Original recipes and concepts. Gluten-free, vegan, non-GMO
- GOOD FOR YOUR GUT: Full of micronutrients, enzymes, and prebiotic fiber. Reduces inflammation, boosts immunity, helps to balance your microbiome
- ENJOY OTHER VARIETIES: Fermented Red Onions, Fresh Turmeric Kimchi, Near Sour Dill Pickles, Spicy Radish, Habanero Hot Sauce, and Traditional Sauerkraut
MEYER LEMON PRESERVE 3 JARS
Juicy, Sweet/Sour, and Zesty Whole Lemons (halved). Classic Moroccan condiment. Raw, unpasteurized, and probiotic-rich.
Red Onions, Water, Sumac Berries, Salt
We are a small family-based fermentation company located in the High Peaks of the Adirondacks. About a decade ago I found me chronically ill with an autoimmune disease. A myriad of medications and intolerable side effects ensued, I knew there had to be a better way. Wild fermentation and a deeper understanding of the gut biome held the key. I am no longer sick and am constantly wowed by the powerful unseen world of probiotic microbes. Small Town Cultures was born out of this experience. I am passionate about sharing our all-natural, handcrafted gourmet preserves. Our goal is to make healthy plant-based,umami-rich food that you and your body will crave.
When in Upstate New York be sure to stop by the Farmers' Markets or one of our many retail locations and try some of our cellar conditioned ferments.
ALL OUR FERMENTS ARE:
Raw and Unpasteurized
No Added Sugar/ Low Carb
No Added Vinegar
Promotes Gut Health
Artisanal Small Batch
Local and Organic Whenever Possible
Fermented and Sold in Glass
All of our ferments are raw, probiotic-rich, living foods that REQUIRE REFRIGERATION. Our naturally fermented products may be bubbly and on occasion may even leak or overflow a little bit when opening. This is normal and can result due to the stresses of shipping.
We cannot accept returns or refunds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.