Strider Coffee Roasters, Mexico Chiapas, Whole Bean, Medium Roast, Dark Chocolate and Toffee, Specialty Coffee, 12 ounce
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Original price $0.00
$14.99 - $14.99
Current price $14.99
- Whole bean, Medium roast coffee from the High Grown regions of Chiapas, Mexico
- A bold, full bodied cup with tasting notes of Dark Chocolate, Toffee and Almonds. This coffee makes an excellent pairing with chocolate and deserts
- 100% Arabica Coffee
- Suggested brewing methods: Drip and Cold brew
- Origin: Chiapas region of Mexico. We source this coffee from small, family owned plots under 10 acres in size
- These farms ensure the environment is responsibly cared for, and ensures a quality wage for their workers
- Roasted in Springfield, Ohio in small-batches to ensure quality, consistency and freshness in every bag and cup of coffee
Our Mexico Chiapas HG is a quality medium roast coffee. You will enjoy a bold, full bodied cup with flavor notes of Dark Chocoalte, Toffee and Almonds. We especially enjoy this cup with a piece of chocolate or desert! We suggest brewing this Mexican coffee with a drip machine or as a cold brew. Enjoyable black or with some cream and sugar. We source this coffee from small, family owned plots under 10 acres.
These family farms ensure the environment is cared for and their workers receive a quality wage for their work. All our coffee is expertly roasted in small-batches at our Roastery in Springfield, Ohio to ensure quality, consistency and freshness in every roast.