- Constructed of rugged hollow-frame American steel, the Hauler's patented design allows you to quickly engage, lift, and move log rounds without the strain, pain, and wasted energy of continually bending over.
- The LogOX 3-in-1 Forestry Multi Tool was recognized by the Perdue University based non-profit organization AgrAbility, which provides services to agricultural workers with disabilities, as a tool to assist people with back, strength, and endurance physical limitations, and is currently featured on their Assistive Technology Database.
- Weighs 12.0 lbs.Measuring only 28" when disassembled, the LogOX is the most compact cant hook and timberjack on the market. Fit it into your kit bag or our custom made CarryOX Bag (sold separately) with room to spare for other items .
- The LogOX is smaller in diameter than most standard cant hooks or timberjacks. Along with the unique cross handle design on the hauler, this makes the LogOX easier to hold and use.
- The LogOX hauler is great for consolidating and moving treetops and branches to a wood chipper or other centralized locations.
- High visibility orange, weather coated design, featuring a slip resistant honeycomb textured rubber end grip.The included LogOX cant hook and timberjack accessories easily attach to the Hauler without extra tools, using clevis pins rather than hex screws.We back up our product with an ironclad 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied and a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defect. The LogOX Holster (sold separately) makes a great addition to the Hauler, quick
100% Made in USA of American sourced components.
Save Your Back, Protect Your Chain, and GET MORE DONE With a LogOX!
Features and Further Details
The LogOX 3-in-1 Forestry MultiTool combines the time tested the utility of both a cant hook and timberjack, with the unique back saving LogOX Hauler in one tool. The perfect tool for novices and seasoned woodsmen alike who want to optimize operating a chainsaw, log splitter, or portable sawmill!
The LogOX Hauler was scientifically proven by a Fairfield University School of Engineering study, published in the October 2019 Journal of Innovative Ideas in Engineering and Technology (JIIET), to greatly reduce strain on the back, quadriceps, and biceps by up to 93%, 86% and 79% respectively.
LogOX 3-in-1 Forestry MultiTool Includes:
1. LogOX Hauler: Used to lift, move, and load logs onto a splitter without bending over, or as a 21" cant hook to roll logs.
2. Cant Handle Extension: This extension turns the LogOX Hauler into 38" cant hook. Designed to grip and roll logs between 7"-32" in diameter.
3. T-bar Attachment: Attach it to the Hauler and use with the cant handle extension to create a sturdy timberjack. Perfect to lift and drag logs smaller diameter logs 2"-12" in diameter, which keeps your chain from striking the ground.
*Additional LogOX accessories sold separately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.