Prenatal Trimester 2 & 3 Plus Breastfeeding by NATUROBEST | Pregnancy Vitamins for Women with Iron for Foetal & Maternal Health | Prenatal with Active Folate & Activated B Vitamins, (60 Capsules)
NATUROBEST Prenatal Trimester 2 & 3 Plus Breastfeeding has been designed specifically to meet the increased demand for nutrients in the second half of pregnancy and breastfeeding. A step up from the Prenatal Trimester One with Ginger formula, these pregnancy vitamins for women provide even more of the key nutrients required in the last half of pregnancy and breastfeeding, including iodine, choline, zinc, vitamin D, and activated B vitamins. It also contains 24mg in a daily dose of bioavailable elemental iron bisglycinate, a well-absorbed and well-tolerated form of iron. These pregnancy vitamins are designed to be taken twice a day to support maternal and fetal health during pregnancy and postnatal health while breastfeeding. Its advisable to continue taking it after the birth of your baby for the duration of your breastfeeding period until your baby is fully weaned from breastfeeding, so they receive the nutrients they need from your breast milk. Remember to advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. Our prenatal with iron contains selenium. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Key Product Features
- SUPPORT HEALTHY PREGNANCY - Just like preconception vitamins, prenatal vitamins for women are invaluable in giving your baby the best start in life. NATUROBEST Prenatal Trimester 2 & 3 Plus Breastfeeding contains vitamins and minerals required to support a healthy pregnancy after the first trimester. This prenatal multivitamin also helps support maternal postnatal health.
- PRENATAL IRON SUPPLEMENT - The need for iron in particular increases in the second and third trimesters, and this is the stage of pregnancy when you’re more likely to tolerate iron supplementation. Each daily dose of our vegan-friendly prenatal vitamins contains 24mg of iron bisglycinate, a highly absorbable and well-tolerated form of iron.
- BREASTFEEDING VITAMINS - The low-excipient formula of these vegan prenatal vitamins with iron helps beyond birth by helping to ensure you’re able to keep up with the demands of motherhood and breastfeeding. It provides key nutrients required in the last half of pregnancy and breastfeeding, including iodine, choline, zinc, vitamin D, and activated B vitamins.
- VEGAN-FRIENDLY - Our prenatals for women are suitable for vegans & vegetarians. They are free from GMOs, animal products, soy, dairy, egg, fish/shellfish, gluten, lactose, MSG, nuts, oats & other grain-derived ingredients, peanuts, sulphites, sucralose, wheat, yeast, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, & artificial colours, flavours, & preservatives.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE - Take 2 pregnancy vitamin capsules daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. It’s recommended to take 1 capsule with breakfast and then 1 capsule with lunch. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, talk to your health practitioner.